Monday, January 4, 2010


Well, here is my first installment. :) Hopefully I can keep up with my Goal of writing weekly. Here's a few of our "SnowPocalypse 09" pictures.



The bushes by our apartment, covered in the snow. :)


Patty and our beagle, Ray playing in the dog park. You can't see it in the picture, but the snow is still falling (all be it slowly).
Picture of our car. The little black thing poking out is our windshield wiper. :) It's almost completely covered!
A better picture to give you an idea of just how deep the snow was.


Our beagle could barely see out over all the snow! Poor dog!


Patty, after we had been sledding for about 2 hours. She was just done. I had to distract her from how cold she was all the way to the apartment!


HaHa! Had to show a picture of our "redneck sled". It reminds me of when Trish and I would go with dad to work over Christmas Vacation and take huge black grocery bags and slide down the side of the hill behind dad's work. :D


LOTS OF FUN!!! We made our own (short) makeshift slide.


Snow Angels?!?!?! LOL! :D Actually, I think it's a beached whale.


Ashley's turn!

This was the first of Patty's Snow Angels. She made three. Of course, when we went to film it she was "too cold" and said "I don't wanna!"

Here is a quick video of Patty and myself redneck sledding:



Another day, another adventure!
Thanks for reading!
The Matteson's

No comments: